Interserv trunking has been tested and approved as meeting the requirements of AS 60529-2004 with approved sealants and join covers. This standard applies to dust and particulate ingress.
Interserv Early Fire Hazard Properties (AS1530 Pt3 1999):
Ignitability Index (Range 0-20):0
Spread of Flame Index (Range 0-10):0
Heat Evolved Index (Range 0-10):0
Smoke Developed Index (Range 0-10):2
Independent reports available on request.
The powder coating uses environmentally friendly paints that contain no volatile solvents or heavy metal pigments.
The aluminium comes with Enviro-Mark DIAMOND and ISO14001 accreditations.
Where applicable power is reticulated through smaller upper compartments and data, telecommunications, etc, through larger lower compartments ...
- Externally symmetrical, the divider is internally offset creating a larger data channel.
- Power in smaller upper compartment - HPM 792 SLIMLINE, EXCEL or equivalent
- Data/Coms in larger lower compartment - HPM 792 SLIMLINE, EXCEL or equivalent.
- Power in small upper compartment - use HPM 792 SLIMLINE, EXCEL, PDL WORKTOP 500 or 600 or equivalent.
- Data/Coms in large lower compartment - use Standard Plated HPM, PDL Matching or equivalent.
- Small compartments with 38mm lids use HPM 792 SLIMLINE, EXCEL, PDL WORKTOP 500 or 600 or equivalent.
- Large compartments with 70mm lids use Standard Plated HPM, PDL Matching or equivalent.
- Twin and triple channel profiles adapted by removal of divider require 84mm jumbo lid. Adaptor such as PDL 591CP or similar required if standard fittings to be used.